Love hurts. Why?

September 11, 2011

Why do you keep having Pam poke me mom?  I know there was a lump on my side, you kept rubbing it so of course I know.  I see you are smiling, I must have made you happy with my lumps, but why do you have my friend Pam poke them?  Does that make you happy?  I love you so much that it hurts me sometimes, like when I let Pam stick needles in me and be a good boy because I love you.  Love hurts, but you smile, and even though I hurt, it is worth it to see you smile.

Pam says the lump was “aspirated and no cancer cells present”.  I made all my girls smile with that one!  I am now at home, cozy on my bed, with the a/c blaring the hot day away.  My job was tough today, needles, nails, and butt squeezing.  I think even though I love mom, I might be just a tad annoyed with her, so I will just nap this feeling away.

don’t touch me, the A/C feels so good..

Mom, please tell everyone why you are happy, I am just too tired to say anything else… Love to my friends,  Sammy

12 Responses to “Love hurts. Why?”

1. riosmom said:

Yahoo for no cancer cells present!!!! No wonder your mom is smiling!

Love ya, Sammy!

Rio

Love ya back Rio, stay cool today! Back to snoozin’.

3. Dakota Dawg said:

Wow, that’s great news, Sammy! I’m going to my V-E-T this week to have some lumps poked, too. Do I get a butt squeezing out of it, I wonder? Do I want that, Sammy? I hope I get a bunch of smiles, too, just like you did. I don’t think anyone smiles as big as you, Sammy.

Love, Dakota

• fightingforsammy said:

Hey buddy!
      Be careful. My mom says that the butt squeezing is important. If you don’t “express it” (I guess that is your feelings or something) your butt can get mad and blow up. It will attack you!! It is kind of an abusive relationship I guess. Love hurts, I am so sore! Good luck with the V E T, your pal,

4. doggiemomma9 said:

Yay Sammy! So glad to hear no cancer cells present and that your Mom is smiling!

sammy we are so relieved to hear this!!! glad you are doing well, wish we were there to share a medicinal nap or two. hugs my gentle man!!

gayle & charon

6. chilidawg said:

Pawesome news, Sammy! Glad you don’t have any cancer cells! Sorry about the butt squeezing too. Chili Dawg never liked that either. At least you got to be in the a/c though 🙂

Jenna

7. jerry said:

Whew! That’s good to hear!!!!

Butt squeezing? OMD don’t tell me. Ick!

8. fortisdad said:

No cancer cells Sammy….that is great news! I’m not so sure what to think about the butt squeezing though. I might be a bit ticked off too 🙂

Spirit Fortis and Dad

9. tombi said:

glad you’re just lumpy and it’s nothing serious. I thought only little dogs needed the butt squeeze. Glad you’ve got nice warm weather, it’s already 60 and raining here for the next 9 months 🙁

Oh Sammy, you’re so lucky to have a Mom who loves you so much that she’ll have somebody squeeze your butt. 🙂 Also, pretty great news about the bumps too.

Enjoy your nap. See you soon, we hope.

Lincoln and Rhonda