I am loved

July 22, 2011

I have had leg issues lately.   I am laying here tonight in the cool evening, across from the fan and in total enjoyment of the Pacific NW weather.  It is 67 degrees and so perfect for a long haired boy like me.  For the last couple of weeks I have been licking my back left leg.  Mom has been worried and had my friend Pam look at it when we saw her at the PNW tripawds meet.

She didn’t see anything wrong, but the licking continues.  Monday, which is sometime that isn’t now, Mom is going to drive me to see my friend Pam.  Mom also Pm’ed Pam tonight because my big brother Titan isn’t eating well and getting sick when he does it.  He has lost energy and seems to breath hard for the little effort he puts out.

So, Mom hopes that you all send the best energy in the world and the most sincere prayers that it is nothing, that I am still kicking cancers butt and my big brother is doing well too.  I seem to have been made to be the most perfect dog for her and she loves me as much as she loves herself, maybe more.  I don’t want to let her down!

Pray and think great thoughts,

Love, your friend Sammy

this is me enjoying the fan!

8 Responses to “I am loved”

1. anjl said:

your poor mom, always with so many worries! The sincerest of prayers for all of you!

oooh sammy, we really like your picture in front of the fan. we are sending our best ever ET juju to you and to cousin titan, you just have to be ok!!! make sure your mom checks your tongue really well, sometimes when i was licking alot it was cause of the bumps on my tongue feeling funny. now that they are out, it’s better. just check your tongue so we don’t worry!!

charon & gayle

3. riosmom said:

Sammy, buddy, you gotta quit making your mom worry so much! And tell your brother Titan, too. Hopefully Dr. Pam will say you’re just being silly and you should stop licking so much.

Rio

4. chilidawg said:

Sammy we are sending lots of prayers your way for you and Titan. Love the pic of you in front of the fan, wish it was 67 degrees here instead of a heat index of 100+!

thanks my friends! It is perfect here right now, but we will probably really pay for it this winter, just like last winter. It was rain records for Seattle all most every month last winter. I am so sorry it is hot where you guys are. I will be praying your moms get you lots of ice cream to cool off with 🙂

6. Jackie said:

Sending lots of good thoughts your way and some virtual Abby kisses, which are known to be quite healing!

All the best,
    Jackie, Abby’s mom

7. tatespeeps said:

Sammy,

Quit licking your leg. Just quit it. I know, it feels good cuz I like to lick too. But you’re making your Mom worry.

And tell Titan I’m sorry he feels poopy and I hope Dr. Pam can fix him all up.

Your friend,
    Tate

Sammy, we’re sending many many good, healing wishes for you, Titan, and your mom.