We love having a mom day…..

We sleep, we sleep, and …… we open an eye to her camera, then we sleep. 🙂

Sammy, Shy, and Titan

7 Responses to “Mom is home today , so here are some pictures of us enjoying her company”

Sammy, I am so happy to see you doing so well and hear that your are enjoying life!
    So how is it that your mom can make a picture of Titan the Mastif look like Titan the pug? That second photo makes him look like a completely different dog!!!

Shy looks so peaceful and I echo your mom’s gratitude to the angel who is making that possible.

I miss you guys and gals, so I hope that one of these Spring days we can get together and toss tennis balls!
    Much love
    Auntie Deborah
    Mom to Spirit JD and the quadpaws Serena & Maya

2. tatespeeps said:

Oh, they look so peaceful and happy.

oh happy day, nothing better than a good nap!!!

charon & gayle

4. anjl said:

such sweet faces!

Love it. Wish I had known. We were available today!!

:-)Lincoln and Rhonda

we miss you too, Jd’s mom, and Lincolns mom. I wish we would’ve known… darn it!

I love my pack of sweet faces anji and tatespeeps, they are sooo special!

charon, I gave them hugs from my tennesee friend!
    I am doing ancestry.com searching for relatives, we are from tennessee! I wonder if we are related 🙂

Sammy and Elizabeth

7. sean said:

Super sweet pics. We have a dog and 4 cats. Each of them brings loads of joy. I think some of the best pics are with them stretched out sleeping. They look so comfortable and at peace.